tellows Call Blocker
Finally there is a solution against unwanted calls to landlines: The tellows Call Blocker- Calls are blocked! You don't have to listen to unnecessary ringing anymore! - Thanks to daily updates, enjoy the high block rate of unwanted calls! - Additional option to manually terminate calls via a push button - Set up at home made easy
Types of connection / Connection set:
The tellows Call Blocker is available to customers with a simple analog connection or SIP connection (VOIP). The tellows Call Blocker can very easily operate along an analog telephone or alternatively also a VOIP phone system.
IMPORTANT! Internet connection is a basic requirement for use.
Landline Call blocker for analog port or an IP connection (VOIP). The tellows Call Blocker can very easily operate along an analog telephone or alternatively also a VOIP phone system. A license is required to use the tellows community block list. For the first two years after the purchase, the license is free.
Calls are automatically blocked, eliminating the frustrating constant ringing of unwanted calls.
Expect a very high block rate of unwanted calls with daily updates of our phone number database!
An additional option to terminate calls manually.
Create your own personal block list.
Home set-up made easy.
The tellows Call Blocker is a box that is connected to your telephone lead and your telephone.
How it works
- The Call Blocker manages clearly and easily the tellows Block List, as well as a Personal Block List and a Personal White List in the menu section
- Incoming calls whose numbers are on the Block List remain blocked. Depending on the connection of the Call Blocker and type of landline phone, it may be that the phone rings 1-2 times, despite the number being blocked. Blocked calls are highlighted on the browser interface and all additional information can be accessed via the tellows website.
- The Call Blocker has a button function, which can be set in addition to the browser interface, to immediately divert the caller to the Personal Block List
- Via the analog connection kit, the Call blocker can be connected to an analog phone. This is mandatory, in the case your router is not able to connect to an IP phone (VOIP).
- The installation process is very simple and requires only a few steps.
- Please consider before purchasing, whether the analog connection kit is required in addition to the Call Blocker.
- The license for the tellows block lists can easily be renewed on expiry, by purchasing a new license key here in the shop. If you already own an ODROID with Max2Play or any such device that supports the tellows Block List, then you can go ahead and purchase the the license separately.
- Click here for a list of routers that are compatible with the VoIP configuration.
- With VoIP -enabled routers the Call Blocker is connected to the router directly using the LAN cable . Then the call blocker (now connected) to the router and able to function as an IP phone must be set up using the web interface . For instructions, click here.
Why and for whom is the tellows Blocker designed for?
- You feel as though the natures of a lot of the calls you receive are unpleasant or instrusive and you would like the ability to mask them.
- You receive a number of calls that leaves you with just the dial-tone when you pick up.
- You want to protect your family from over the phone traps and dubious companies.
- You use tellows regularly for searching numbers and now you would like to combine the two, by connecting your fixed line directly with the tellows database.
- The purchase of the call blocker includes a two year license for the updates of all phone numbers.
Got a question about the Call Blocker?
Check out our FAQ for answers to commonly asked questions.
Alternatively, you can reach us by phone on 0341-35540902 (Mon-Fri 10:00-18:00)
or via email at [email protected].
|Delivery time||2-3 Tage|