- Cancellation Policy Of Digital Goods
Cancellation policy digital goods
Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed to them)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (tellows UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Eschenring 6, 04828 Bennewitz, Germany) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the attached sample revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than any additional charges arising from your choosing a different method of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. Reasons for expiration
In the case of a contract for the supply of digital content not on a physical medium, the right of withdrawal shall lapse if the contractor has commenced performance of the contract after the consumer
1. has expressly agreed that the contractor shall commence performance of the contract before expiry of the withdrawal period and
2. has confirmed his knowledge that he loses his right of revocation with the beginning of the execution of the contract through his consent.
Sample revocation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
- To tellows UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Eschenring 6, 04828 Bennewitz, Germany:
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper notification)
(*) Strike out if not appropriate!